Inmotion L9 E-Scooter
- Weight - 24kg
- Top Speed - 18.5mph / 30kmph
- Charge Time - 7 Hours (3.5 hours with dual charger)
- Range - Up To 95KM
|Top Speed||18.5mph / 30kmph|
|Charge Time||7 Hours (3.5 hours with dual charger)|
|Range||Up To 95KM|
Inmotion L9 E-Scooter
The Inmotion L9 Foldable E-Scooter is a smart, compact and stylish way to get around. Equipped with a 675wh high capacity Lithium-ion battery for a charge that can last a whole week and three riding modes!
- Max Load: 140kg
- Water Resistance: IP55 Water Resistance
- Brake Type: Regen and Disc
- Unfolded Dimentions cm: 131 x 52 x 128
- Folded Dimentions cm: 131 x 52 x 56
- Motor: 500w (Max 1000W)
- Battery: 675wh high capacity Lithium-Ion
- Riding Modes: Three
- Tires: 10" pneumatic tubeless tires
- Additional Specification: Dual Shock Suspension, Two divided 1.25w front light bulbs, Climbs 30% inclines with ease, Innovative Automatic Turn Signals
- Inmotion scooters come with a full 12-month warranty on all parts
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Urban Travel deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0208 123 8070