LITELOK GO, a super lightweight and secure lock. Offering maximum locking flexibility and greater reach around fixed objects, at up to 50% of the weight of traditional D or U lock. LITELOK GO, the super lightweight flexible alternative to a rigid D or U lock.
Ideal for e-scooters and bikes, it's easy to carry whilst on the GO, and provides the lightest, insurance rated flexible security. Perfect for worry-free café breaks and short stops or longer stays in low to medium risk areas.
Independently tested and accredited by Sold Secure and ART, LITELOK GO provides insurance rated, super lightweight security weighing as little as 641g (1.4lb). Simple to use, the patented design offers you more options to lock your e-scooter or bike.
The integrated design means that your lock is in one piece so you don’t have to struggle to try to fix separate parts together and it doesn't rattle when being carried. LITELOK GO’s vertical locking system gives you a downward line of sight making it easier to open and close your lock.
SECURE: LITELOK GO is made from the highest grade materials including our patented composite Boaflexicore strap constructed from high tensile steel and complex polymer, joined to a hardened aerospace grade steel alloy lock body.
LIGHTWEIGHT: LITELOK GO is up to 50% lighter than equivalent insurance rated D or U locks, chains or armoured cables. Starting at just 641g (1.4lb) say goodbye to carrying heavy locks whilst riding. GO combines peace of mind and usability without weighing you down.
FLEXIBLE: Fed up with trying to fit a traditional D or U lock around a lamp post or large object? LITELOK GO bends and flexes allowing more locking options compared to traditional rigid locks, so you can secure your ride wherever you want.
● Lightweight - weighs as little as 641g (1.4 lb)
● Flexible - bends and flexes allowing more locking options compared to a conventional D lock
● Secure – Sold Secure Silver insurance rated, patented BOAFLEXICORE® composite strap and virtually indestructible hardened steel alloy lock housing
● Pairable - allows you to join two locks together for extra length
● Stainless steel locking cylinder - Durable and hard-wearing to provide corrosion resistance
● Easy to carry - Attach Litelok to your bike with WrapStraps, or carry in your bag or panniers
● Coded keys - Every key is coded giving you peace of mind should you need a replacement. Ensure you register your product after purchase.
● Rattle free - integrated lock won't rattle when riding