Axon Pro Max E-Bike
- Weight - 15kg
- Top Speed - 15.5mph
- Charge Time - 3 - 4 Hours
- Range - Up To 45KM
|Top Speed||25kmph / 15.5mph|
|Charge Time||3 - 4 Hours|
|Range||Up To 45KM|
AXON PRO MAX
Axon Rides eBikes have been carefully designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. Ease of use, durability and reliability come together to create a safe and fun transport solution for your future.
All purchases of Axon Rides E-Bikes come with a FREE GIFT (worth £42!)
Let us know using the order notes when you add to the cart whether you would like the Folding Bike Lock or Axon Rides Helmet.
- Motor: 250w
- Electric Assist: Simple, low maintenance and lightweight single speed gear complement the compact wheels and powerful motor
- Brakes: Mechanical or Hydraulic disc brakes give strong stopping power in all conditions
- Tyres: 16 inch x 1.75 (47 -305)
- Display: Choice of Simple LED battery indicator or LCD display with backlight, ride data and variable-assist level
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery, 36v - 7ah
- Additional Features: Built-in horn, front and rear lights, easily operated from dedicated buttons on the handlebars
- Compact - easy storage whether at home, in the boot of a car or on a train
- Quick - get your bike ready in less than 10 seconds
- Lightweight - High tech magnesium alloy frame makes this one of the lightest electric bikes on the market
- Magnet system - Innovative magnet system keeps the compact fold secure without the need for additional clips or latches
- If your Axon Ride eBike breaks within 2 years and Axon Rides are unable to fix it, you'll be covered by your warranty.
- In this case, Axon Rides will replace your eBike.
- Once purchased, you must register your new Axon eBike on their official website here.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Urban Travel deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0208 123 8070