E-City Cycle +
- Weight - 29.4kg
- Top Speed - 15.5mph /25kmph
- Charge Time - 4 Hours
- Range - Up To 60KM
|Top Speed||15.5mph /25kmph|
|Charge Time||4 Hours|
|Range||Up To 60KM|
E-City Cycle +
This is a matte black 20 inch Fat tyre folding electric bike. It has a 250watt motor with a 36v 10ah battery to make it UK road legal. The bike folds up in seconds and can take up to 150kg in weight. It has 7 shimano gears and can tackle any gradient with ease. This model e-bike can go up to at least 60km in electric assistance with one 4 hour charge cycle. This e-bike allows the rider to adjust the seat height and handlebar heights also. Whether you want to travel to work in style or fly through the forest on adventures this really is a brilliant e-bike. This model comes with mudguards fitted. This fat tyre model has 22 nm of torque. This bike weighs 29.4kg.
This bike has three different modes (electric, assisted electric and normal). It comes with an LED front headlight, LCD display showing charge, speed, trip distance in KM and electric pedal assistance levels 1-3. The bike also has built-in electric horn.
You can use pure electric assistance up to 6kmph, then from that speed up, you can use the 3 levels of electric pedal assistance up to 25kmph. When using the pedal assist levels you simply press the + or - on the LCD display to find the level of electric assistance that suits your needs. You can also ride the bike with manual pedalling and no assistance at all.
Shipping takes about 3 working days for this larger e-bike.
- Battery: It is 36V 10AH lithium-ion battery
- Modes: This bike has three different modes (electric, assisted electric and normal)
- Max Load: 150kg
- Range: With full charge the bike can travel up to 60km in assisted electric mode depending on level of assistance used and gradients climbed.
- Wheels: 20 inch
- Gear Box: Automatic
- Suspension: Full (front & rear)
- Motor: 250W
- Additional Features: It comes with an LED front headlight, LCD display showing the charge, speed and trip distance in KM. It also has a horn and a rear hub motor
- E-City Cycles offer a one year warranty on the motor if they have a lack of phase, burn or quality
- E-City Cycles offer a six-month warranty on the headlight, speed regulating handle, the lithium battery, brake handle and display, charger and controller
- E-City Cycles do not offer warranties on any parts that are caused by misuse of the product
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Urban Travel deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0208 123 8070